About Cinnamon Ridge
- Located in Draper, UT, nestled in the southeast corner of Salt Lake County, about 20 miles south of Salt Lake City along the Wasatch Front. Draper City has more than 88 miles of trails for cycling, hiking and horseback riding. The trails interconnect and can take you from town up into the foothills of the Wasatch Front.
- Cinnamon Ridge is designed for active utah lifestyle
- Lots are large enough to accommodate sports courts or swimming pools
- 2 minutes from golf course
- Corner Canyon Regional Park boasts world class mountain biking and hiking trails
- Popular road biking routes
- Horseback riding
- Nearby Flight Parks for Hang Gliding and Parasailing at Point of the Mountain
- Skiing – Within just 20 minutes you can be skiing in the mountains northeast of Draper. Nearby ski resorts include Snowbird, Alta, Brighton and Solitude.
View Our Award-winning 2015 Parade Home
“We build where you want to live.”